This month's theme was CASTLES, COURTS, AND KINGDOMS! Here's all the stuff I got in my box this month. If you want to sign up for OwlCrate, their website is here.
This month's box included...
- The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano. Wil is the only daughter of an ambitious king, raised to be a spy for him. When she discovers that her touch can turn people into gemstone, Wil's experiments with her new ability lead to tragedy striking, and Wil going on the hunt for a cure.
- Temporary tattoos inspired by the book.
- Soap inspired by Lord of the Rings.
- Lip balm inspired by Game of Thrones, flavored with blackberry and mint.
- A knit cap inspired by Harry Potter. I won't get much use of it in Florida, but it'll be great when I visit my dad up in Ohio!
- A notebook with a quote from A Court of Mist and Fury on it.
- A brooch inspired by Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse.
Thank you so much for reading this unboxing post. If you liked it and would like to support my work, click on either of the buttons below to donate -- Buy Me a Coffee is a small, one-time donation, but becoming a Patron has several benefits and rewards. Either way, it's a huge help to me. A special thanks to those of you that choose to contribute!